In this episode, I interview Aaron Posehn. He’s a Canadian, with a degree in Asian studies, who moved to Taiwan to work as an editor.
Listen to find out:
- How Aaron got interested in Chinese culture
- What it was like to be the only non Asian in a Chinese class of 300
- About his first trip to China and Mongolia
- Why learning Chinese alone isn’t enough to work in a Chinese company
- About Aaron’s Chinease book and website.
- What it’s like to be living in Taipei and interacting with others in Chinese
- What he would do differently, if he was to learn Chinese again