CLO is an online course that you can complete in your spare time, from your computer, tablet or phone.
1. Signup for a Premium Online subscription below.
Not sure which option to select? Start with a monthly Premium Online subscription. If you like the course you can upgrade to 3 months or 1 year, which will work to be cheaper in the long term.
2. If you plan to access the course via mobile app send an email to email@example.com after you have purchased your Premium Online subscription. This will enable your app access.
3. Work your way up through each lesson and do the flashcards and review exercises that follow. Note that the website features more notes and content than the mobile app. Don't go to the next lesson unless you're comfortable with the vocabulary from the current lesson as later lessons will reuse vocabulary you've learned up till now.
4. If it ever becomes too hard, just go back to earlier lessons to review earlier content, until you're comfortable proceeding.
Enjoy the journey!
PREMIUM ONLINESelf Study
|Number of Lessons||10||420|
|Audio and Transcripts||Yes||Yes|
|Review Lessons and Summaries||Yes||Yes|
|Mobile App Access||Yes|
PRICING (USD)Select an option below to get more information
- How tones work
- Basic greetings
- How to introduce yourself
- How to count to 9999
- How to tell the time and dates
- How to shop and ask for prices
- Greetings for different times of day
- Example ways to introduce yourself
- Introduction to measure words
- Ways to address others with respect
- Dialog examples for clothes shopping
- Classroom vocabulary
- More advanced self introduction
- How to read a Chinese address
- How to describe the position of objects.
- Dialog examples for sports, buying train tickets, daily habits and department stores
- Rooms and furniture in a house
- Grammar terms
- Types of bugs
- Chinese proverbs
- Objects you see in the sky
- Western names in Chinese
- Mathematical terms
- Formal vs colloquial speech
- How to express changes
- Motivation terms
- Cooking terms
- Dialogs and articles related to gossip, love and movies
- Travel, Airport and Vacation terms
- Description of Taiwan and USA
- How to apply for a job