Lesson 183: Notes
Choose a mode: [Pinyin] [Simplified] [Traditional] [English]
1. You can see a couple of examples of le in A，duì，wǒ xiǎng qǐlái le and A，wǒ liǎojiě le .
2. You can see a couple more examples of the qǐlái in Shāfā niàn qǐlái gēn tāde yīngwén hěn xiàng and A，duì，wǒ xiǎng qǐlái le .
3. Shénme dōngxi ？ is sometimes used in the context of “What does this mean?”
4. Bǎ is used often to describe the action of grabbing an object before doing something to it, as in nǐ kěyǐ bǎ nàxiē xiǎo dōngxi fàng zài nǎlǐ ?
5. Xiàng is used a couple of times in the context of “for example” in Xiàng shūfáng lǐ de guìzi，jiào shénme ne ？ and Xiàng shūfáng, zhè liǎngge zì wǒmen dōu jiāo guò le .