- new website design
– multiple review features in Premium section
– audio summary
– test your recognition of Chinese characters
– supplementary notes
– word for word transcripts
– special thanks to those who have given us feedback and given us ratings and reviews
– monthly price increasing to $14.95 US starting Dec 1
– November promotion: sign up for $9.95 US monthly and maintain the price with your subscription regardless of future price increases
– lots of new features being added in the next few weeks
- Lessons 1-12 rerecorded in past two weeks to improve sound quality
– Lessons can be searched on website by typing in lesson number (e.g. type ‘010’ in search window to bring up Lesson 10).
– Complete ‘word for word’ transcripts now available for Premium subscribers. Samples available in Lessons section.
– New speakers coming soon.
– Premium notes complement podcast lesson by teaching supplemental vocabulary and review exercises through reading.
– Premium content constantly being updated.
– Language learning and motivation tips from experts also available in Premium section.
– Premium memberships currently selling for $9.95 US per month.
– October promo: send comments to email@example.com.
– Vote and write reviews for us on iTunes, Yahoo and Podcast Alley.
ChineseLearnOnline.com podcast update for September 2006
- Viewing of lyrics included with podcast
– Extra review questions added to Premium notes
– More teaching of Chinese characters
– Special promotional offer for Lesson 6 premium notes
– Send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
– Course Outline available on website under Lesson Notes
– Two ways to support us:
– sign up for premium content
– introduction rate until end of September 2006
– rate / review us on podcast websites
嗷呜 [áowū tiger
呱呱 [guāguā] is aFrog.
哞 [mōu] is a Cow.
喔喔喔 [wōwōwō] is aRooster.
喵喵 [miāomiāo] is a Cat.
嗡嗡 [wēngwēng] is aBee.
哼哼 [hēnghēng] is a Pig
汪汪 [wāngwāng] is aDog.
叽叽喳喳 [jījizhāzhā] is a Bird.
吱吱 [zhīzhī] is a Mouse.
a dog says 汪汪 [wāngwāng]
a bee says 嗡嗡 [wēngwēng]
a frog says 呱呱 [guāguā] (ducks say this too)
a sheep says 咩咩 [miēmiē]
a bird says 叽叽喳喳 [jījizhāzhā]
a cat says 喵喵 [miāomiāo]
a cow says 哞 [mōu]
a pig says 哼哼 [hēnghēng]
a tiger says 嗷呜 [áowū] (other roaring animals say this too)
a mouse says 吱吱 [zhīzhī]
a snake says 嘶嘶 [sīsī]
a rooster says 喔喔喔 [wōwōwō]
a cricket says 蛐蛐 [qūqū]